Thursday, October 06, 2005

Going to Vegas!

I've known about this for a while, but I've finally had the time to get excited about it! On Saturday, Aaron and I are going to Vegas!

We are actually going for a work conference. Yep. We work in the same field. It's both a good and a bad thing to be married to someone who does the same thing you do. We totally understand the issues that each of us face on a daily basis. On the other hand, we can end up talking about work for hours at night. When I would often prefer leaving my work woes at work (even though sometimes it is impossible). Thankfully, we don't work for the same company! Can you imagine if we did?!

We will be in the conference all day, but at night, I'm excited to explore. Neither Aaron nor I are big on gambling, but everyone says that there is loads to do besides just gambling. Plus - Aaron got me tickets to see 'O' Cirque du Soleil !

On to the knitting point - I've decided to cast on for Samus! I figure that the huge amount of stockinette stich will be good to bring with me for the conference. Mindless knitting. And a sweater I really want. A perfect match.

1 comments:

said...

Your link to Samus is incorrect - it should be http://www.knitty.com/ISSUEfall05/PATTsamus.html

Have a good time in Vegas.