Friday, October 14, 2005

A few Pictures

Well, as promised, here are a few pictures. This first one is of Aaron and I on the 'High Roller' roller coaster. It is on the top of the 1000 foot high tower. I bought the tickets when Aaron wasn't looking! This is actually the first roller coaster I've been on with him, if you can believe it - he isn't big on roller coasters. It was totally worth it:

Then, here is a picture of my Samus sweater - which is moving along at a good pace. I worked on it on the plane, in the conference, on the plane home, in the car, and then yesterday in between errands. It's going with me to Rhinebeck - who knows - maybe a finished sweater by the end of the weekend? Probably not, considering at the end, there is a bunch of applied i-cord.

4 comments:

said...

Looks like a lot of fun, the picture of Samus isn't coming up on my screen, so I guess I'll have to see pictures later. I'm sure it's wonderful though.

said...

The look on your face while riding that rollercoaster is just pure joy. I hope that it was as fun as it looks!

said...

That is such a great photo of the two of you on the roller coaster

said...

Hi Cece, Welcome to the tribe! I love the look of your Samus - Its more inspiring than the knitty photo - I'm going to have another look at that pattern. :-) Stripey