Thursday, June 02, 2005

Still wheeling

I'm so close to being done with the Pinwheel blanket I can taste it. I took a picture, and it looks exactly the same as the last picture, just bigger. So I am going to keep you guys in suspense, waiting for the finished product.

I know. I'm mean.

I'm at work today - hobbled in. Actually, my ankle is feeling a lot better - the icing and elevating made a big difference.

The only new and exciting news is that I'm in on the Sockapaltwoza ! The first one was a blast, I'm sure this one will be also.

Tonight my knitting gals are all coming over for a big spicy food dinner. Should be a blast - I'll take pictures.

2 comments:

said...

glad your ankle is doing a little better. I sneaked onto sockapaltwoza too - cool beans! Sara www.glbt-knit.com/saras saraterry@gmail.com

said...

Glad to hear the ankle is doing better. I'm looking forward to seeing the finished blanket!

I'm seriously tempted to join the sockapaltwoza but dread having another commitment.