Wednesday, May 18, 2005

Bit 'o beading

Here is my finished Fringe Bracelet. I've been wanting to make this for a while - thought it was too hard. I was SO wrong. It was time consuming - but technically easy:


bracelet Posted by Hello

On the knitting front - I've been working on the Flame Cardi, and am almost to the armpits. I'm going to order some more of that yarn I'm using in a different dyelot. I'm sure I can finish the front and back - and my have to switch to the different dyelot for the collar and sleeves. It should turn out just fine.

Abby told me that she didn't think it was fair that the puppy was getting so much 'blogtime'. So here is a two-fer:


big and little Posted by Hello

2 comments:

said...

nice fringe bracelet. next, i'll teach you how to make a bead crochet bracelet... heh, heh. CROCHET. your favorite. -amanda

said...

Beads, beads, beads, beads, beads.

Henry looks so tiny next to Abby.