Friday, April 22, 2005

Knitting on the range...

We can now speak of wallpaper removal, because it's DONE! Now comes the sanding, spackeling and painting! Whoopeeeeeeee!

Another big house project is moving 10 tons (it's sounds like more than it really is) of gravel around the house. We had to lay some down for the shed we are getting, and also around the foundation. Aaron asked me to drive the tractor while he shoveled and spread the gravel. No PROB! Driving the tractor is fun, and I can knit while he shovels:


truckin' Posted by Hello

Wonder what the neighbors think of us....

2 comments:

said...

If they are neighbors that knit, they will nothing of it. If they don't, you might not want to know what they think. But I think it's the only thing to do while waiting. That's why I knit while I drive, or should I say, stop at lights.
chrisknits

said...

Ok, Knitting while driving a tracker would be really cool if you were working on your Fair Isle.