Sunday, April 24, 2005

Exciting Friday nights...

Friday, my friend Amanda came over to knit. At which point I realized that out of all the pictures I have on my blog, I don't have one of my very best knitting buddies. Here is Amanda wearing a pair of handknit socks, while knitting herself another pair (out of Celestial Merino - a yarn I hadn't heard of before - but it is SUPER beautiful, and she got it at the Elegant Ewe)


amanda Posted by Hello

Amanda is a rare 'friend find'. We are about the same age. We both like to knit and sew. We like the same kinds of food. We both like to do triathlons (she is in better shape than me at this point, but we can still talk about it). And - she is a person that I can hang out with for hours - and we can just sit there and watch TV and knit, or gossip and giggle. We take classes together to learn NEW things (like beading) and we drive hours and take days off work together for good yarn sales.

I like Amanda.

: )

1 comments:

said...

Amanda likes you, too. :)