Tuesday, April 12, 2005

Haven't seen THIS in a while...

So, I thought the next thing on the knitting train would be the Charolotte's Web. But I read the pattern, and realized that the needles I need are on a baby blanket that I have been working on for over 4 years. That leaves me two options. Finish the baby blanket, or buy new needles. I will admit, that I picked up the baby blanket, and it's much closer to being done than I remember. I'll probably just finish it.

Instead of dealing with all that - I worked on my Fairisle sweater for class. They have told us that while we are working on it, we will probably end up hating it. Which I honestly do. I did make a good decision (I feel) to stop with the crazy bright pattern, and do some lice stitch. It's calming the sweater down a bit, which it needed! Plus - I'm glad I have a blog - because now that I've posted the picture - I'm liking how it's looking:


sweater Posted by Hello

I'm finally to the armpits - and working on the armhole gussets!

1 comments:

said...

I like it too! Good for you. I need to pick mine up again too...