Sunday, April 10, 2005

The Calm after the knitting storm

Phew. My wrists are a little tired today. I knit from 11 AM to 10:30 PM pretty much constantly to try and finish those Spearfish socks first. And I did. One other gal was hot on my heels - Shannon.

My prize is 2 skeins of Lang Jawoll Superwash sock yarn. I of course was tempted by the multicolored skiens (as usual) - but stayed strong, and I think I will get a light green solid color.

The rest of the weekend will be spent doing non-knitting items. I did do a little yard work yesterday - raking the front yard and moving a few things around. We moved into this house in February - and the yard was under 2 feet of snow. This past week is really the first time we've been able to see what we've got! Then, tonight, I'm having a little birthday get together for Aaron.

Next in line on the knitting train is Charolotte's Web. But not today. I need a little break after my obsessive sock knitting of yesterday.

0 comments: