Wednesday, March 02, 2005

Closer...

to being ready for my class on Sunday. We had a bunch of snow AGAIN yesterday, and I was able to get a fair amount of knitting done, since I worked from home (so no commute time) and didn't leave the house (so no gym time or knitting with my friends at TWIS). I am now at 10+ inches on the body of my Fairisle sweater... and I think that I'm going to do about 15 inches till the armpit. Maybe I'll actually make it!

Time is marching on to the Sockapalooza deadline. Thankfully, I have one sock already totally done. But the second sock isn't even started. My plan is to not even think about it until my class on Sunday, or I reach the armpit of the Fairisle sweater, whichever comes first. Then, next week is all Sockapalooza, all the time. Thankfully, my person has 'normal' sized feet - so getting these done by the 15th shouldn't be an issue.

Tonight is my quilting class - I'm hoping to make good progress on my Sweatshirt Jacket. Remember that? I think the last time I worked on it was a month ago...

In non-knitting news, we have finished setting up the Master Bathroom, and I've almost managed to get all my clothes unpacked and put away. Having a walk in closet it AWESOME. The big house news for the week is that the hardwood floor that Aaron put in this weekend is being refinished right now. Aaron didn't mention to me that the guy was coming this morning, so it was a bit of a surprise when someone walked into my kitchen this morning while I was eating breakfast - but I survived. Maybe we'll get to move into the den (aka the office) this weekend. It would be nice to be able to get more stuff unpacked.

I'm a bit tired of living out of boxes.

0 comments: