Tuesday, January 04, 2005

Seaming is done

No pictures, because I haven't gotten all the ends tucked away, but my Ribby Cardi is all put together. I'm SUPER happy with this project. The sleeves are a perfect length, and the fit is *just right*. Ahhhh.

I had to do some ripping along the way, and I didn't even mention here about my ribbing issues. At one point I had to decide between ripping out a front again, or using my crochet hook to fix an issue I had with the side ribbing. I used the crochet hook, and it turned out great.

Possibly tonight I will get those ends tucked away, but since the project is on hold waiting for the finishing zipper (which I found here) I don't know how motivated I'll be to finish it up.

I did a little bit of work on my Bpt cardi. The work on that is slow, as it is worked all in one piece. But it's a top down sweater, and I'm 6.5 inches into the body, so I'm close. We are going away on a ski weekend Friday, so I expect to get a bunch of knitting done in the car - it's a 4 hour trip!

0 comments: