Wednesday, January 19, 2005

Airhead

Normally I'm pretty put together. As I leave the house, I think about all the things I'm planning on doing that day (pattern class, knitting, gym, quilting, whatever) and make sure that I have all the right 'supplies'. Lately, my mind has been totally scattered. I pack all my bags, and then leave them on the front porch after I put on my shoes. Or I'm walking to my yarn room to grab my homework for pattern class, and forget where I was going, and go to the bedroom and put on my watch.

Since this in a new problem, I'm going to make the assumption that it is house buying related! We have gotten the official word that we are approved for the mortgage, and are signing purchase and sale on Friday. We have been packing and daydreaming about everything that we are planning on doing... and barely getting any sleep, we are both so excited!

I didn't do much knitting yesterday - but we did get the muslin put together in pattern making class. It is great to see how a 'made to fit' skirt actually looks great on - even with just the plain muslin.

Tonight I have my quilting class. I don't have a quilt in mind, so I think I will start the Sweatshirt Jacket. I bought all the supplies for it to bring to the quilting retreat back in October - and still haven't started it.

0 comments: