Thursday, January 20, 2005

Packing the yarn room...

Yep. The day has come. It's pretty damn official that Aaron and I are moving. I've been kind of ignoring the obvious (even as he continues to bring packed boxes up from the basement). Tonight will really be the first time that I will be home, and ready to begin the huge task of packing.

Why start with my yarn room? Won't I need my yarn and needles accessible while I'm getting ready for this move?

Get real. Our official move date is set for Feb 18th. I still have so much work to do on the Bpt Cardi, that I have major doubts that I will finish that in the next few weeks. Even if I DID finish that, I have my Sockapalooza socks and that lace scarf I started a bit ago. Maybe by packing my yarn room, I will actually focus on one thing for a bit!

But - before I even start packing, I'm going to need to dig though bags of yarn that I have ignored since I moved in to our current place... sort through loose patterns and give them a home.... put all my needles in one place - you can imagine.

Let the adventure begin.

0 comments: