Tuesday, September 14, 2004

Feeling a bit better...

I woke up this morning still feeling crappy, so I decided it made sense to take another day off. I can't really afford the time off (I'm low on vacation days because of Aaron and my trip to China in October) - but figured that it was more important to me to get better faster than to let this go on for weeks. I do feel better tonight.

I did a small amount of knitting today on the Mohair Sweater. If you click on that link, you can see the exact sweater I'm making. I think its pretty neat, and the first mohair sweater I've made. I've got the back, sleeves and half of the left front done.

I took a drive to the quilt lady today to pick up my mother's quilt. It looks GREAT! I'll post pictures tomorrow when the sun is up... along with pictures of the wall hanging I brought to her. It was kind of expensive to have someone else do the machine quilting, but worth it. They both look perfect.

0 comments: