Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Itty Bitty Bunny

Yarn Miracle was asking for test knitters this weekend, and I said yes. Because she makes the most awesome patterns ever. They are all cute and sweet and fun to knit.
The white one was my first bunny, and I kind of overstuffed his arms. The orange one I did less stuffing, and put beans in the bottom of the main body - he has a really nice feel to him.


My new thing. Knitting Itty Bitty Bunnies. My current plan is a rainbow of bunnies... and then possibly a basket of pastel ones.... and maybe a few for friends....


Itty bitty bunnies. Buy it. Knit it. Love it.

2 comments:

said...

Co cute ! How long does it take you to make one, from finish to the very end?

said...

They're so sweet and cuddly - I'm not surprised they're addictive knitting.