Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Knitting Mojo lost.

I sit in the living room, watching the kids play, or TV... and I don't knit.

WTF?

The socks I'm working on for Feb linger - I only pick them up because of my deadline to finish by the 28th.... the shawl for my mom is stalled, even though I have enough yarn....

I hate this! Knitting is my passion! I love planning projects and finishing things. What is happening! I don't even want to quilt - my other go to craft. Blech. I got the book A Fine Fleece to start a sweater for myself - maybe that will give me a kick start?

6 comments:

said...

This happens to me every once in a while. I just put the knitting away for a few days until I just HAVE to knit again! Don't worry, it will happen!

said...

i too am currently stalled on my quilt. in my case tho, it's bc i'm tired of quilting & want to start piecing my next project bc i just bought some beautiful new fabrics. maybe a yarn shopping spree with inspire you?

said...

little snowmen. knit two and call me in the morning!

said...

I am sure when your knitting mojo does come back you will be knitting like a demon. Enjoy the time sitting and watching while you can.

said...

Cece, I lost my mojo when my kids were small. I was too damn tired all the time. It came back, as I'm sure yours will.

said...

Overworked plus long winter plus anniversary plus Christmas letdown? You need sock camp.