Friday, April 03, 2009

Rain rain rain

I usually love rain. I still love the SOUND of rain - but rain most days of the week? Not so much. I do love that the 50 degree weather + the rain has many of my bulbs peeking up! I'm knitting. Knitting socks. Totally not even interesting enough for a picture. But I did finish 3 quilts in the last month! I should put up picture of those.... but did I mention the rain?

How's about a quiz:


Your rainbow is strongly shaded indigo and yellow.

 
 
 
 
 
 
 

What is says about you: You are a joyful person. You appreciate cities, technology, and other great things people have created. You're good at getting people to like you. Friends count on you for being honest and insightful.

Find the colors of your rainbow at spacefem.com.

4 comments:

said...

Its rained a few days this week - and next week is mostly rain. I keep on telling myself that its good for the plants and all that - but I'm ready for some sun!

Have a great weekend!

said...

My area has been getting rain AND snow. It's really spring isn't it?

said...

The quiz seems to be broken, but never mind... I like being inside knitting while it's raining out. I made hay, or rather clean, sweet-smelling laundry, yesterday while the sun shone; today it's back to work, where I can't even see the sky, so we might as well get the rain we need. I feel bad for small people yearning to go for walks, however.

said...

Lovve this