Sunday, April 12, 2009

Easter Socks!

Carole posted about her Easter socks - I'm wearing new socks today too!


These are my finished Majestic socks from the Woolgirl SOTM club.... and what a joy to knit. There is a tiny bit of errata - but I'm sure it will be fixed by the time the pattern is public. I must admit, I rarely knit with anything but STR for my own socks - but this Zen yarn? It's heaven. Soft and wonderful on my feet, and a real pleasure to knit. Now - we just need to see if they can manage to stay a size 11 after a few wearings.

I finished something else this weekend - but will save it for another post, since FO's are somewhat rare around here! Poor Fishling is really sick with RSV )but thankfully NOT so sick they his needs anything more than a lot of fluids, cuddling and sleeping upright) - while I feel bad for the little guy - I can get a lot of knitting done while he is napping and trying to get better.

5 comments:

said...

Beautiful socks! Love the color...

Hope Fishling feels better soon...

said...

Very nice socks! MIL would love, love, love them! Yellow is her favorite color.

said...

Oh no! I'm sorry to hear Fishling has RSV. I just hope you don't have too many consequences from that down the road.

said...

Beautiful socks!

said...

Gorgeous socks! And I hope the Fishling is doing better.