Monday, January 26, 2009

Ta-da!

I finished the Ripple Sweater for the Fishling yesterday. He likes it:

OK - that is one of those pictures - sweet baby, but not a great one of the knitted item. Here is the better picture for those who care about the knitting:

Details:
Pattern - Ripples from Inspired Cable Knits
Yarn - Baby Ull
Needles Size 1

This is a beautiful sweater. I won't suggest it for a fast knit, or one that you cast on for in the first weeks of your baby's life! But the finished product is worth the effort. I would make this again for an impressive baby shower gift.

6 comments:

said...

Amazingly beautiful. He is one handsome boy. I am so glad you are having fun being a mom.

said...

Very nice sweater - love the shade of blue, and it looks so cute on him!

said...

How clever he was to be born during sweater season!

said...

Gorgeous sweater and gorgeous baby! Size 1? You are a better woman than I!! :)

said...

That's very cute and very impressive to knit it with a newborn

said...

Look how big he's getting! I was just looking at that pattern the other day and thinking about making it... Yours looks great!