Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Snug as a bug in a rug

The Fishling and I just got back from a walk with the dogs. It's 23 degrees out - but the two of us were just fine. He was wrapped up in my Moby wrap and buttoned up under my coat. The only part exposed? His head. But that was wrapped in handmade love:

An awesome new hat from Leslie - another Sock Camp pal! There are matching booties too - but I can't even tell you how many shots I had to take to get this one! Does this woman know my color palette or what - my moby wrap is orange, and the blue in the hat is the same as the walls of my living room!

Thanks for that hat and the rest of the wonderful package!

2 comments:

said...

Hee! I'm so glad the package made it to you, Cece! I'm telling you-the pacifier holders: which to get-fish or sheep? BOTH for you, of course!-lol! And that colorway had Cece written all over it! Your lil' man is simply adorable!

said...

I can attest to how stinkin' cute those matching bootie are since Leslie showed them to me before she shipped them off to you.