Tuesday, October 07, 2008

"Adult" knitting

Work continues on the Susie Hoodie. I'm actually ON the hood part of the Hoodie.... it's slow going. Since the sweater/jacket is worked all in one piece, it's HUGE at this point. HUGE. So just maneuvering the damn thing is work. But soon, my friends, soon I will have a finished sweater. I haven't finished an adult sweater since the February Ladies Sweater (which I now realize I never showed finished pictures of, but whatever).

To reward myself, when I'm out and about, I'm knitting on the Rosebord Mittens:

I think we can all understand why working on this mitten is a reward.... SO PRETTY! But it isn't really the best 'out and about' project, as it has tiny charts. This project has already fell into the tub as I was getting a pedicure, and blown away while watching a soccer game. But hey, no pain, no gain.

4 comments:

said...

poor mitten has had a tough life already! it looks very purdy.

said...

The mitten is very pretty!

said...

Very nice looking! Hopefully it's life will get a bit easier.

said...

It looks gorgeous even as small as it is at the moment.