Friday, June 20, 2008

Not So Ugly Sock

Well, now that they are actual socks - I'm liking them! I present my not-so-ugly socks:


Details:

Pattern - My plain vanilla pattern. 64 stitches, short row heel.

Yarn: San Francisco from Wisdom Yarns (Color 206)

Thoughts: This yarn is really soft! And I loved the colors in the ball. I'm not such a fan of the two 'pattern' stripes coming one after another... but then, in the end, once it's all knit up... I like it. I haven't knit a self-striping yarn in a while - and it was fun!

I think we all know what I'm casting on for next...

5 comments:

said...

Lovely purply colors! I'm with you on the 2 pattern stripes next to one another but it looks nice anyways.

said...

Very pretty! It is sort of odd that the two patterns are right next to each other but it works.

said...

I like those socks. They're great. The sweater will look pretty awesome as well when it gets finished. Or have you even started it yet?

said...

Very pretty!

said...

Thank you for the wonderful socks. They fit perfectly and are soft and pretty.