Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Grrrrr....

I've been invaded by a scary Yarn Monster!

I did some research, and don't be worried. It's pretty difficult for one of these to follow you home. First, you have to go to a fiber event. You need to have (or borrow) a wheel, and some very pretty fiber. You need to spin and spin and spin - along with a few adult beverages and great food.... in the end - a yarn monster like the one you see above may take residence in your house.

I hear the only way to tame them is to knit them into something.

8 comments:

said...

Love the colors! Can't wait to see what you knit it into!

said...

bee-yooo-teee-full!

I knew you'd get around to spinning someday - and I knew you'd be totally hooked ;) Welcome to the fold.

said...

hee hee

Has it decided what it wants to be when it grows up?

p.s. which door prize did you end up with? :)

said...

I am pleased to have assisted you in monster creation.

said...

Absolutely beautiful!

said...

he is lovely! btw, i am bringing one of my wheels to sock camp...

said...

I love your yarn monster. I want a yarn monster. Guess I'll be looking for some homespun. Have a great day!!!!

said...

Wow, that's pretty monster.