Monday, October 15, 2007

Knitter's Coffee Swap 3

I haven't really been jumping on the swap bandwagons lately, but I do love the coffee/tea swaps, and try to join them whenever I manage to sign up in time. Thanks to a heads up from Hapagirl Knits, I'm in for the Knitter Coffee Swap 3! Here are the questions (with my answers, of course)

1. Whole bean or ground? I'm a whole bean sort of gal
2. Fully-loaded or decaf? Fully-loaded!!
3. Regular or flavored? Either is fine with me. I love a good mocha flavored coffee!
4. How do you drink your coffee? With skim milk and sugar.
5. Favorite coffee ever? I don't really have a favorite, to be honest
6. Are you fussy about your coffee or will any old bean do? Not super fussy
7. Favorite treats to have with your coffee? Quick breads (banana bread type thing) or cookies. Dark chocolate is good anytime!
8. Anything else about your coffee preferences? Nope
9. Yarn/fiber you love? Anything natural - no acyclic. But wool, silk, alpaca!? Love it all.
10. Yarn/fiber you hate? I'm not fond of novelty/eyelash yarns.
11. What's on your needles? Two sweaters (Kauni Cardigan and the one out of Malabrigo), a baby dress (Anuk from Knitty), MS3 (still), Moderne Log Cabin Blanket and Trellis (another baby sweater from Knitty)
12. Favorite colors? I like strong colors, especially reds, blues, or purples.
13. Allergies? Nope.
14. Anything you really love, really don't like, or just need to get off your chest? I'm on Ravelry. My user name is fiberfish.

1 comments:

said...

I'm doing this as well!