Friday, May 25, 2007

Awesome!

I don't even think I mentioned, but I signed up for the Knitter's Coffee Swap. I got my package yesterday - and I have to say, I think it's the BEST SWAP PACKAGE EVER.

Reason #1: She wrapped it all up super pretty:
Reason 2: The stuff she sent ROCKS! I love the coffee she sent (and yes, I brewed some up this morning, and it is wonderful), the sock yarn she sent is beautiful, wonderful soap, handmade stitch markers.... and she KNIT FOR ME!
Reason #3.... I'll say it again - she KNIT for ME! A little coffee cup cozy, a washcloth, and the little homemade stitch markers. Can you see the little fishies!?!?

Natalie, thank you so very much! This is by far one of the best swap packages ever. Your package will be in the mail on Tuesday - I want to pick up a few things at Cummington for you tomorrow. That's right baby, MA Sheep and Wool tomorrow. Yipppeee!

1 comments:

said...

Cece,
I forgot to tell you -- if the stitch markers get tarnished, just polish them with a silver cloth.

Your first yarn looks great!