Sunday, February 18, 2007

Tiny Finishes

This weekend hasn't had much time for knitting (GASP!) but I did clean out the basket next to my knitting chair, and found 2 quick UFO's that could be easily turned into FO's.

First, a pair of Angora baby booties - I started these in October, and my heart wasn't in finishing them then:


I think this is my 4th pair of these? They are just too cute. All I needed to do was to weave in the ends.

And last week, I was visiting Amanda, and I forgot my knitting! WTF!?!? Anyway - I had a bit of grey yarn leftover from my Lenten Rose socks, so I cast on for these toe up baby socks.



I finished one at her house, and the second last night. Maybe 3 hours total? The pattern can be found here, and I used a size 0 needle, and about 100 yds of leftover sock yarn! These will be knit again by me for sure... a great way to use up leftover sock yarn.

3 comments:

said...

See? Sometimes forgetting your knitting can work out for the best. Both FO's are absolutely adorable!

said...

oh! so very cute!

said...

Thanks for posting the pattern link. Your socks look great!