Friday, December 22, 2006

Weird Things and sock love....

I'm hitching onto the blogworld meme of 6 weird things about me, as I couldn't get a good picture of my awesome new beaded sock in progress!

Here are THE RULES:

Each player of this game starts with the weird things about you.People who get tagged need to write a blog of their own 6 weird things as well as state this rule clearly. In the end, you need to choose 6 people to be tagged and list their names. Don't forget to leave a comment that says you are tagged in their comments and tell them to read your blog.

My weird things...

1. I hate checking voicemail. With a passion. I love caller id - I'll just check who called and call them back.

2. It's really important to me to have a calendar with all the months of the year on it close to my computer at work. I usually have it stuck right up on my monitor... and daydream while looking at it - I highlight the holidays we get off with purple highlighter and then pencil in days I'll be taking off vacation.

3. I went through a really bad financial time when I was younger. Because of that, I tend to stock up on things that I am afraid I won't be able to afford someday - like yarn. Sure, I love to stash like the next gal, but every once in a while, I check to make sure I have enough yarn to 'make it through' (which means enough for about a year of solid knitting) if bad times hit again.

4. Speaking of stockpiling - I need to always have 2 full packs of toilet paper in the house at all times.

5. All Christmas decorations come down on Dec 26th. No exceptions. And, I'll get really tempted in mid-January to leave notes (Christmas over, please take down your decorations) in peoples mailboxes if their decorations are still up. I'll even suggest it to Aaron, and he'll remind me that it's not a great way to make friends...)

6. I really, really, really want to have glow in the dark stars on my bedroom ceiling. I had these while growing up - and I actually miss them. (still working on Aaron for this one).

That's it! Amanda, Amy Sue, Annie, Suzanne and Sara - I tag you for this one!

1 comments:

said...

Merry Christmas Cece and Aaron and the dogs of course. I hope you have a great day. And yes I did the Meme "Weird about Me". It wasn't too painful.