Monday, June 12, 2006

I'm a winner!

After announcing the winners in my contest (don't worry - the contest is still going on, keep on donating!), I walked outside to get the mail, and I see a package! For me! From Cara! A while back I was the random pick winner of her contest! We had to make an sentence out of the letters X, A, C, V, M... so instead of funny, I went for true: Xylophonists aways carry various mallets.

This package smelled wonderful before I even opened it! Inside I find Three Waters Farm superwash merino sock yarn, Peace Fleece handpainted knitting needles, a sampler selection of Got Soap soaps, and some of her beautiful Sheepy Cards:



You know you want a close up of those handpainted needles:


Thank you thank you thank you Cara!

4 comments:

said...

How nice that you won something when you're giving things away yourself!

said...

Great prize package!

said...

those needles are so cute! And the yarn, as always, yummy. But then what yarn isn't.

said...

I got my package--thanks, Cece! I'm looking forward to knitting up my bright socks--they will be great with lots of things in my wardrobe and I don't have anything like them. I'm glad you didn't HATE dyeing them.