Tuesday, May 16, 2006

OMG - Listen to CastOn!

Brenda Dayne played my audio comment! If you are coming after listening to CastOn to my website to make a donation, either use my button on the sidebar, or click here. I had called to tell her how much I love listening to her show while I go for my training walks - and she played it!

Over the weekend, I finished up the Pineapple quilt, and I love it. Here is a picture:
It has been raining in MA for the past week straight. It's depressing. I forced myself to go for my long walk on Saturday - 8 miles in the pouring rain. It sucked. My feet got wet - and hurt for the rest of the weekend... blech. All this rain makes me just want to hole up in bed and sleep, so on Monday, I gave into that desire. I stayed home from work - and started my STR Sock Club Cedar Creek Socks: Probably the worst picture ever. But - you can see how they are striping in a very cool way. I'm trying to at least get one sock done before the next kit arrives at my door.

4 comments:

said...

The quilt is stunning! Hope the weather improves soon!

said...

She played one from me right after yours-too funny! I forget to say my name which was par for the course, this rain is messing with my head.

said...

Hello, there, walking lady. Your quilt looks good- nice call on the border choices!

said...

Wow, 8 miles, and in the rain, great job! And the quilt is just too pretty for words!