Wednesday, February 01, 2006

Progress

Well, I've been trying to stay (mostly) faithful to the the sweater for Aaron's grandmother - and I've made more progress than the last picture (although, I'm noticing that working on this one project makes for boring blogging - hopefully during the Olypmics you all don't abandon me!)

The color isn't perfect in the picture, but you can see I've finished the sleeves, one front, and about 6 inches of the back. I still have a week and a half to go before the Olypmics - I'm hoping to make it by then. If I finished it by the 10th, it would get to her in perfect time for her birthday.

5 comments:

said...

Yeah for progress! I am cruising along on a baby cabled sweater right now. The progress on the baby vest, on size 3 needles, is unprogress!

said...

I think your making great progress, and it looks so nice. I don't mind boring blogging at all. I'm anxious to see everyone's olympic knits. I'm not participaing, I hate deadline knitting.

said...

It's looking great - nd I know exactly what you mean about one project blogging. It also seems to make it feel like the project is taking forever to get done.

said...

It's looks great, I must be the most boring blogger, I try to do one thing at a time, maybe I should try having several projects going at the one time.

said...

Knitting one thing does not make for boring blogging. It reminds me that the goal every know and again should be to finsh something.

I cant wait to see it all finished up.