Friday, June 17, 2005

Miss me?

Well, I'm back! After a week of insane work stress, I made it to Friday. And this is a REAL Friday - as I don't have to work this weekend! Yippie!

But, let's get back to what I did knit last week, but wasn't able to show off. First, a finished Heatwave sock. This is the one I was test knitting for Kristi - it's a great pattern - easy to memorize lace design! The second one is on the needles now.


heatwave Posted by Hello

Then, here is the felted bag I made with the yarn that my SP5 sent. I love the 'magic' of felting - but haven't done any in a while. I decided on the Sophie pattern which is another great design (and easy!). Here is the picture pre-felting:


before Posted by Hello

And after:


after Posted by Hello

I used a little more than one skein of Lamb's Pride worsted... I'll use the rest for felted flowers, I think!

Tonight, Amanda is coming over, and we'll catch up. I think it's almost been 2 weeks since I've seen her last... which is long for us. The rest of the weekend, no plans. And I'm really looking forward to that!

3 comments:

said...

Glad you're home safe. Did the puppy miss you?
chriskntis

said...

Wow -- gorgeous socks! I love the colors!

said...

The Sophie looks great! So glad you liked the yarn I sent! --SP5