Monday, March 21, 2005

Lucky they are cute....

Look at these faces. How could you ever be mad at them? How about when the white one pees on ALL OF YOUR RUGS? We are babysitting our Aunt and Uncles dog, Obi, while they away on a trip to Italy with their kids. Hopefully he will live until the end of his visit.. which is 10 long days away.


cute Posted by Hello

I've been sick for the past week - hence the reason why my postings have been a little less than usual. But - I have been doing some knitting. This weekend, I finished the baby sweater for Aaron's boss. It just needs some cute little buttons:


baby sweater Posted by Hello

And here is the back:

back sweater Posted by Hello

Specifics:
The pattern is from Knitty.
I did the 6 - 12 month size - and I think it looks pretty big.
Yarn: Some Regia from my stash, along with a ball of unidentified grey sock yarn.
Needles: Size 1 Turbo Addis
This project wasn't your normal quick baby knit - with the small needles and sock yarn - but I think it came out cute. If I did it again - I would probably go out and buy self patterning sock yarn that I liked, instead of yarn that has been living in my stash for over 4 years. Other than that - I think it's a great sweater!

0 comments: