Thursday, March 17, 2005

Comments! And a contest!

I haven't ever gotten many comments on my blog. I figured it was because I wasn't all that exciting... but my Ethnic Knitting pal, mamacate pointed out that I didn't have my blog set to accept annoyomous comments. Der. You had to have a blogger account to leave me a comment before. But now, anyone can! Comment away! I have picked a number out of a hat (don't worry - it isn't THAT high) and when I hit that number, I'll send a little fiber present out. Not sure what it will be, but somewhere in my huge stash, I'll find something. And it'll be good. I promise.

Tonight, I'm going out with my knitting pals to Cracker Barrel for dinner. Yum. And then we will get some knitting done for our Ethnic Knitting class. I haven't even picked that sweater up in weeks!

I didn't do much knitting last night. Abby (my wonderful Boxer dog) had to go to the vet last night. She hasn't been acting sick, just 'different'. Drinking a lot of water, eating more that normal, and she has a small patch of fur that is getting a little thin. Well, the vet thinks she may have diabetes! Sigh. I hope that isn't it - but the doctor wasn't too concerned if it was - she said that it is easily treated with medicine. We find out the whole deal on Friday when the bloodwork comes back.

1 comments:

said...

Yay! I'm glad I could help. :)

You're on my blogroll now too.

See you 'round the net (and at class next week--I have made VERY LITTLE PROGRESS on my sweater this month. I don't think 2 inches is gonna cut it!