Thursday, February 03, 2005

What's this?

Well, no knitting done at all yesterday! But lots of sewing, and a little bit of rug hooking(?). First - the rug hooking story. One of the gals who was at the quilting retreat in Oct designs things for Lincoln Farm Designs. Once I saw a few of her bags, I totally wanted to make one. So - I asked for a kit for Chistmas, and got it! She was at quilting night last night, so I finally got started (needed a little lesson - but it super easy. Anyone could do it).

Here is my progress so far:


Black Planets Posted by Hello

And then, the thing that I've actually been sewing - my Sweatshirt Jacket. I got all of the supplies for this in October, and just started working on it on last quilting class. It think it's turning out really great. Next step is to wash and dry it, and sew on some binding.


Sweatshirt Jacket Posted by Hello

0 comments: