Friday, January 07, 2005

Another day another...

offer? Yep, today Aaron and I both took off work. We looked at a house that just went on the market, and love it! We are going to leave in a few minutes to make an offer.

But I wanted everyone to get to see the Stained Glass Hat before I left for the weekend. We are going up with a big group of friends to Sugarloaf for the weekend. I've pretty much sworn off skiing after I tore my ACL 3 years ago, but still like to go with the gang. We always have a blast.

I worked hard to finish this hat so I would have it wear for the weekend, but as usual, it didn't turn out right for me. It's WAY to big for my head - which makes me mad because I was getting gauge and everything. But, it fits Aaron perfectly, and thankfully, I didn't make it in 'girly' colors - so he is the proud owner of a new hat.

For knitting, I'm going to only bring the Bpt cardi - it's slow going, and I get easily distracted from working on it. Maybe I'll make it to the end of the body? We'll see.

2 comments:

said...

Congrats on the offer. Great job on the hat.

said...

Thanks for the hat compliment! Yeah, I'll make another one for me... it was fun to make, and I want my own.