Friday, November 19, 2004

Bleh.

The cold continues. I had to skip both working out and Agility Training with Abby last night. The good part about that was that I got to sit on my butt and crochet a bunch on my twisty scarf. Looking at it in the picture (below), it's really weird. Maybe it's the colors? I used leftover yarn from the Cape Point Cape... maybe they just don't look as nice on a scarf as they did on the Cape? Who knows.

I also worked a little bit on the cardigan for my nieces. The Hot Pink one was done by my friend Amanda, and I'm doing the purple one. I finished the back last night, and started on the front. I should probably post pictures... but I'm tempted to wait until both are done.

Tomorrow is a big day here in Concord. If you wear PJ's into a store between the hours of 6 AM and 10 AM, you get 20% off! And, in our town center, we have both a yarn store and a quilting store. You can bet that I'm getting my happy ass up at 6 Am on a Saturday for that!

0 comments: