Wednesday, September 22, 2004

Motorcycle Heaven

The weather in this area has been unseasonably cool - which some are complaining about - but I LOVE IT. I get up in the morning, throw on my leather jacket and ride my bike to work. I'm not too hot, not too cold - it's just wonderful. But it also means that the season is coming to a close... because the minute the temp gets into the 30s in the morning - that is just TOO COLD to ride. You lose feelings in body parts at that temp! But for now, I'm enjoying.

Tonight I'm looking forward to going to my local Stitch 'n Bitch group. I've only been once before, as I seem to always have other plans on Weds nights... but tonight - I'm there. I brought my Cape Point project to work on - I'm really loving making that!

In other knitting news - I'm been on a lot of conference calls for work in the evening and on weekends - and I've made a bunch of progress on the Super Cute Baby Sweater. I only have one sleeve left to go! That will surely be done in time for Addy's 1st birthday (early November).

0 comments: