Friday, December 19, 2008

Santa Rocks

Soon, enough, I'll get back to posting about knitting. But I still have sweaters that you need to see modeled on my little guy - so you will have to suffer through more baby pictures. Today we had a big outing - 2 week checkups for both of us. He is up to 9.5 pounds, I'm down 20 and my incision is healing really well.
Anyway - we wanted to wear our cool shirt and jeans:


And topped off with the Baby Surprise jacket!
I don't think it's the hand knits that are making him cry....

4 comments:

said...

no suffering over here - each picture is cuter than the next... although i AM glad that the baby surprise picture is without sound... wahhhhhhh! ;-)

said...

He is so cute - and glad all the checkups went well!

said...

Love the jeans! He'll grow into (and out of them) soon enough, don't worry.
Belated congratulations, btw!

said...

I wouldn't call it suffering!! I'm so glad to see new pictures. Happy to hear things are going well. We're headed to NY today, and I'll be in the states till the end of Jan. I'll call you next month and try to get together!