Friday, December 12, 2008

Another baby picture...

Every day - we are wearing a different sweater and bootees!


Here is my sweet babe with his fish bootees and the very first baby sweater I ever made. Hurrah! We wore this outfit to his first doctor's appointment where they confirmed that Hulk is doing awesome. He is already back to his birth weight... that is my perfect little man!

I know a bunch of people have been asking for his name - Aaron would rather we keep that off the Internet. Fishling it is.

8 comments:

said...

And Fishling it shall be. Love the booties and the whole outfit. Wonderful to see Fishling with his eyes open. Proves they don't sleep all the time. Stay healthy Mom and catch naps when he does. Hugs, Alice

said...

He is so beautiful, Cece! I hope to be able to meet him in person soon.

said...

Well little Mr Fishling, welcome to this world. He is gorgeous and his cardigan and bootees are adorable.

said...

Perfect outfit for Fishling's first dr visit. How are you doing?

said...

he is the ultimate in adorable!

said...

Fishling is a great name! and those are wonderful bootees.

said...

Fishling is looking pretty snazzy in that outfit. Glad to hear he's doing so wel!

said...

Gee, I kinda like Hulk...

but on to more important matters:

CONGRATS TO ALL THREE OF YOU!!!

(My verification string is combats. Swear to God. I hope he's not wearing them quite yet.)