Thursday, October 07, 2004

China - here we come!

Below is a picture of me in my finished Cape! I love it - I think the buttons look awesome. My friend Tracy from work helped me out by making the crochet closures...no matter how hard I try, I just can't figure out how to crochet. Maybe it's because I'm left handed? Who knows.

But - if you can't tell - I look super tired in the picture.... I sure am ready for a vacation! Thankfully, only one full day of work until we are gone.

Last night I started on the first of the two ponchos for my nieces. I did pink first - no real reason why... and then, after a bit of knitting, I decided to cut up the fringe. That always annoys me at the end of a project that needs fringe - it always takes longer than you would think to cut all the yarn up into little fringe sized pieces. I did both the pink and blue fringe... so that's all ready to go!

Well - I should go to bed, I have swim practice tomorrow at 6 AM... and I have to bring Abby (aka the Wonder Dog) with me, because on my way to work I'm going to drop her off at doggie daycare. This is the longest time we've been away without her! 2 whole weeks! She'll have a blast - so I'm not worried about her at all.

0 comments: